Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stripes and silhouettes

I'm finally back to blogging! This is different because for the first time in my life, I'm going to post random outfits that I feel are worthy of photos haha. I guess this makes it a personal style blog with my occasional nonsense random thoughts and musings? 

I don't know. I'm not quite sure myself but I don't want to be too quick in labeling and restricting myself on my own posts. Perhaps we'll just see how it goes after a while. 

Anyway, recently I have found a new love...

Striped Top from New Look
London Bridge Tote from Velvet (zalora.sg)
London Map Wallet from Topshop
Striped High-Tops from Divided by H&M

No, not myself but instagram. Outfit of the day from an afternoon lunch out.

Okay I know I've been pretty slow in jumping onto the bandwagon but I'm finally on instagram (@cheryllsf) now. I love how the image filters always make my photos look awesome despite my utter lack of photography skills. I'm learning though, really!

1 comment: